Business DirectoryInformation on every company and professional organization

Find businesses

Business Directory. Map Town ...

Industry:Retail

Site:MapTown.com

Description:Map Town is your primary source for everything mapping related. In business in downtown Calgary since 1989, We're open six days a week, and have recently expanded the hours of operation to better...

Specialties:Maps, globes and data, Travel guides, GPS, Framing, Custom mapping, ...

Founded:1989

Company size:1-10 employees

Phone:(403) 266-2241, (403) 266-2356 (Fax)

Members (2):Terry Steinkey (President)
Kim Salloum (Manager)

Categories:Map Stores, Map Publishers, Picture Framing, Retail Stores

Registration:Jan 6, 1972

Phone:(780) 429-2600

Members (2):Arthur Carlyle (Owner)
Daniel Carlyle

Categories:Maps - Dealers, Picture Frames - Dealers, Books - New, Printers - Digital, Laminations - Plastic, ...

Industry:Information Technology And Services

Site:MAPtm.nl

Description:MAP Traffic Management is een nieuw innovatief bedrijf voor planning, voorbereiding en uitvoering van verkeersmanagement projecten. MAPtm biedt ondersteuning in alle fasen van het project en verzorgt ...

Company size:11-50 employees

Industry:Logistics And Supply Chain

Site:metrodeliverypool.com

Description:Founded in July of 2000, MAP Transportation began delivering auto parts for local dealerships throughout Minnesota. Since then, we have expanded our services outwards to Wisconsin and Eastern North...

Specialties:Same day out of town service in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, Custom delivery and logistic solutions, Driver retention, Over night and night deliveries to much of Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, and parts of North Dakota

Founded:2000

Company size:51-200 employees

Calle Laguna Del Marquesado Nª 19, Nave 16 Edificio Adriana 1ª Planta, Polígono Industrial La Resina (Villaverde), Madrid, Community Of Madrid, Spain

Site:autossmaidstone.co.nz

Description:Receive 12 month guarantee on all new Auto Super Shoppe Maidstone Car Servicing mechanical parts & labour, plus the convenience of a courtesy car Call now 04 528 4070.

Industry:Telecommunications

Industry:Information Technology And Services

Site:mapview.in

Description:MapView was established early 2009 and is 90% owned by an investing house, based in Dubai. The other 10% is owned by, DigiMap, Singapore. MapView product development centre is in Calicut City, Kerala ...

Company size:11-50 employees

Industry:Health, Wellness And Fitness

Site:mapwellbeing.com

Description:MAP is a Health Technology and Information Services company that builds online applications to measure and enhance individual wellbeing.
MAP offers organizations and governments an affordable...

Specialties:Psychological wellbeing, Organizational behaviour, Positive psychology, Social intelligence, Neural plasticity, ...

Founded:2010

Company size:11-50 employees

Industry:Fine Art

Site:mapwoman.com

Description:At Map Woman, we deal in Antique Maps, Fine Art Prints & Books, covering most areas & subjects from 16th-20th century. For our maps & prints, visit our website - http://www.mapwoman.com/
Whether ...

Founded:1996

Company size:Myself Only

Link Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Industry:Electrical/electronic Manufacturing

Site:mapwws.com

Description:Map Worldwide Services is an Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing company located in Link Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Australia

Industry:E-Learning

Site:culturalmapping.com

Description:See website for information

Company size:1001-5000 employees

Industry:Internet

Site:mapyour.city

Description:Find or start mapping underused and revitalized buildings. Let's team-up and change the way we create cities. Together!
Looking for the perfect spot for your next great idea? Map Your City...

Company size:1-10 employees